Jarsh Kepi 2.0 is the world’s first air-conditioned helmet for industry use, built on proprietary cooling technology. The helmet is ultra light and can provide both cooling and heating capabilities (20 oC to 30 oC). It is run on a rechargeable battery.
Our helmets have proven track record of improving lives of workers using them, particularly during harsh summer and winter when extreme weather conditions coupled with extreme working environment plays havoc with both psychological and physical condition of the worker, effecting productivity. Our pilot study and trial deployment of helmets have shown improved production data in the industry where they are engaged.
MODEL E – Premium model for senior level officials
- 2 Hours of Cooling/Warming on full charge
- Rechargeable Battery | Charging Time – 1 Hour
- Unbreakable Visor for Eye Protection | Transparent
- Sleek Model – Inbuilt Li-ion battery
- Colour – White
MODEL S – Heavy Duty model for skilled workers & technicians
- 8 Hours of Cooling/Warming on full charge
- Rechargeable Battery | Charging Time – 4 Hours
- Unbreakable Visor for Eye Protection | Tinted
- Waist mounted Li-ion Battery | A wire connects battery pack to the helmet.
- Colour – Yellow