Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd.(the “Company“) provides warranty only to the original purchaser(the “Customer“).
Any warranty claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase of the product purchased. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. may not provide warranty service without this proof of purchase.
Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for
a) Two years on “Cooling Unit” (as defined in Annexure II)
b) One year on “Battery Pack” (as defined in Annexure II)
c) 6 months on all “Accessories” (as defined in Annexure II) from the invoice date.
All components under “Utility” (as defined in Annexure II) are not included in this warranty.
During this period, Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will repair or replace defective parts as is considered necessary at the sole discretion of Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
Terms of Warranty:
1. The items under warranty are required to be delivered to our service centre at Customer’s expense and post servicing, the item will be returned at Company’s expense in case of accepted warranty claims, within 30 days from the date of purchase.
2. In all other cases, shipping expenses need to be borne by the Customer.
3. In the event of malfunction caused on account of mishandling or unsafe use of equipment, all warranty will be void and the Customer will be informed of approximate cost of repairs including parts and labour by mail and repairs will be carried on receipt of approval.
4. All the parts replaced (both replaced free under warranty and paid for) shall be retained by the company to study the nature of defects.
5. Warranty for items outsourced in the manufacture of the Company’s product is limited to the warranty cover available to Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. from the part supplier(s).
Except as provided below, Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in India. (Within Indian territorial claims).
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, physical damage, improper shipping, transportation or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current or use against instructions; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from over clocking, modifications to product, or any other non-recommended practices.
3. Customer must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfilment of this warranty.
5. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. and its Authorized Service Centre accepts no responsibility for any damage to product components returned for repair to Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
6. This warranty does not cover any third party add-ons or equipment connected/added and any damages to original equipment caused due to addition of external components.
7. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd.) components/add-ons.
8. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty to damages caused either due to excessive physical loads, stimulated high voltages or excessive water damage.
9. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. No product with any modification whatsoever done against original design will be accepted for return or repair at any Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. authorized service center.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
On-Site service provision:
Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will consider sending authorized repair personnel to Customer’s premise for repair and maintenance, if required. The timing and selection of sites and its priority remains at the sole discretion of Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Authorized repair personnel can also be requested for on-site repair by contacting Customer Service Department. Viability and possibility of on-site repair depends on geographical factors and is at sole discretion of Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. at all times. All on-site service after 30 days from date of original purchase shall be charged a transport fee. In cases of non-viability of on-site service, RMA policy stands acting.
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain an RMA number by registering complaint with Customer Service Department and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. If parts of the Product or the Product are found to be tampered with, the Product shall not be accepted and all shipping costs (to and fro) shall be borne by the Customer. No COD packages will be accepted. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Copy of proof of purchase should be attached with the package.
Modes and Terms of service
1. Any faulty operation of the product as determined by on-site repair personnel shall be repaired or replaced if possible on-site. In cases of requirement of equipment for repair, repair personnel shall accept the product for repair with copy of purchase invoice and shall return the repaired product within a maximum of 7 days. Transport fee of visiting, checking and return shall be borne by the customer if the visiting date is more than 30 days from original date of purchase.
2. Upon receiving the product, Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will repair or replace your product (at Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd.’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability). The timeline of repair and cost of repair, if any, shall be communicated to the customer prior to repair.
3. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will pay for shipping to the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period, all shipping fees, both for under warranty and post warranty repairs, are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labour charges, component rework charges and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Technical Support & Customer Service:
Phone: +91 8500135738 (Mon-Fri, 10 AM – 6 PM, Closed on all public holidays)
E-mail: email@example.com (Response time – 3 business days)
This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. technician attempts to service the product. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, or additional devices added to complement any system/component not bought at Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. Under no circumstances will Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd. makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct. All components under utility (as defined in Annexure II) are not included in this warranty.
TERMINOLOGY [ANNEXURE II]
1. “Cooling Unit” is defined as cooling assembly system consisting of heat sinks, thermoelectric module, fan, internal wiring, mounting, mesh and not including protection casing.
2. “Battery Pack” is defined as power source unit containing cells, circuitry, internal wiring, switches, connectors and not including protection casing of Battery Pack.
3. “Accessories” is defined as Connector Cord, Charger and Protection Cover provided along with the original equipment by the company and does not include any other components.
4. “Utility” is defined as helmet, all mountings, visor and any other components as not defined in this document.
“Jarsh Innovations Pvt. Ltd.” reserves its rights to amend the policy at its discretion without prior notice. In case a court of law finds part or parts of this policy not valid, the rest of the policy stays true and acting.
All litigations, disputes, etc. are restricted to courts in Hyderabad Jurisdiction.